Residential Sales, Sale Agreed €247,500 - Residential, Semi-Detached
Beautiful three-bedroom semi-detached house for sale in an exclusive development in the Browneshill area. Originally built in 2004, this small estate of just 27 houses has a large green and picnic table located just beside the property. In turnkey condition, the property has the added benefit of a private large west facing garden to the rear, which isnt overlooked. The property has the added benefit of off-street parking, a side entrance, Gas fired central heating and a large green area to the rear. The property comprises an entrance hallway, sitting room, Guest Wc, and sitting room with patio doors to the large garden. Upstairs comprises a family bathroom, single bedroom, double bedroom, and master bedroom with en-suite. All of the bedrooms come with fitted wardrobes. Viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only.
- Entrance Hallway: Tiled flooring, light fittings, pine stairs
- Lounge: L: 5.641m x W: 3.446m Laminate flooring, open fireplace, curtains, light fittings
- Kitchen: L: 5.314m x W: 3.438 Full fitted wall & floor unit, tiled flooring, light fittings, white goods
- Guest WC: L: 1.490m x W: 1.462m Tiled flooring + tiled walls, WC, WHB, bath
- Bathroom: L: 2.110m x W: 1.859m Tiled flooring, tiled walls, WC, WHB, bath
- En-suite: L: 1.853m x W: 1.552 WC, WHB, power shower, tiled flooring + walls, power shower
- Bedroom 1: L: 3.351m x W: 4.671m Carpet flooring, curtains, blind, fitted wardrobes, feature headboard
- Bedroom 2: L: 4.307m x W: 3.001m Laminate flooring, Fitted wardrobes
- Bedroom 3: L: 2.552m x W: 3.001 Carpet flooring, pelmet, blinds, fitted wardrobes
- Landing: L: 2.552m x W: 2.218m Carpet flooring, stira stairs to partial floor attic space
Disclaimer: The above particulars are issued by Maher Property Advisors on the understanding that all negotiations are conducted through them. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
BER No: 105912067
Energy Performance Indicator: 200.9 kWh/m2/yr