Residential Sales €160,000 - Residential, Terrace
Maher Property Advisors are delighted to bring to the market this beautiful recently redecorated, three bed mid terrace house for sale in a quaint development located on the outskirts of Carlow town on the Kilkenny Road. Located in a beautiful country setting, on the grounds of the Woodford Dolmen Hotel in a quiet location. The M9 motorway is just a 5-minute drive making this property ideal for those commuting to Dublin, Waterford and Kilkenny.
The front door opens into a hallway, with entrance doors to the guest WC and a bright open plan kitchen/ diner with double doors into the sitting room. The patio area can be accessed through the rear sliding door in the dining room. Adequate parking for two cars.
The first floor comprises of a single bedroom with views of adjoining fields, double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, family bathroom and master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite. There is also access to the attic for extra storage with a stira staircase.
Property is currently rented, however is been sold with vacant possession. Fitted with GAS central heating. It is 2km to South East Technology University (SETU) Carlow and is suitable as an investment property for student. Alternatively an exceptional property for someone looking to downsize or a first time buyer looking to get on the market. Due to its close proximity to Woodford Dolmen Hotel, it is suitable for holiday lets and people of all ages.
The property is ready to utilise for private or investment use. Viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only.
- Entrance hallway: Laminate Flooring, Guest WC
- Lounge: 4.384m x 3.266m- Laminate flooring, blinds
- Kitchen: 5.222m x 3.272m- Lino flooring, Kitchen wall and floor units, white goods, Hot press double doors to patio area and double doors to sitting room
- Guest WC: Lino flooring, WHB, WC Landing: Carpet
- Single Bedroom: 2.601m x 2.178m- Laminate flooring curtains, views overlooking adjoining fields
- Double Bedroom: Laminate flooring, blinds, views overlooking adjoining fields
- Master Bedroom: fitted wardrobes, laminate flooring, blinds, ensuite
- Ensuite:Lino flooring, EHB, WC, Shower unit with trition shower, and pvc walls
- Family bathroom: lino flooring, bath, shower over bath, WC, WHB
BER: C1 BER No.105452510