Block management and facilities management is a big part of what we do.
We currently manage several multi-unit developments on behalf of management companies and developers. We provide a highly-focused, responsive and hands-on property management service. We offer a complete range of operational and administrative managed services, and we outsource some work to trusted sub-contractors and tradespeople. Routine management includes regular on-site visits, general upkeep, and preparing and handling house rules.
Financials and Administration
Maintaining your property investment is our priority. Our staff can handle the financial and legal administration including regular income reports, expenditure and cash flow.
We charge a set monthly fee for block management services and charge separately for outsourced activities such as gardening, window cleaning, repairs and maintenance.
Here are some of the operational and administrative services provided by Maher Property Advisors:
- Regular on-site visits
- Clean common area
- Lawns, flower beds and grounds maintenance
- Bin collection
- Deal with security, break-ins, vandalism
- Uphold House Rules
- Liaise with Fire Officer
- Regular meetings with the management company
Repairs & Maintenance
- Day-to-day repairs and maintenance
- Recurring maintenance and repairs
- Provide access for sub-contractors
- Plans and contracts for security gates, lifts, fire alarm system and lighting…
- Advise on major contractor and specialist work
Administrative - Financial
- Present invoices for payment
- Annual service charge budget
- Service charges (invoicing and collection)
- Arrears collection
- Regular reports: income, expenditure and cash flow
- Insurance benchmarking and dealings
- Accounts and liaising with company auditors
- Notices for AGM and EGMs
- Prepare and circulate AGM minutes
Each owner has secure online access to the management company. This allows owners to view service charge history, download Account Demands & Reminders, download important documents including Audited Accounts, Budgets, Leases and House Rules, and also view announcements.
- Liaise with company solicitor
- Maintain appropriate records
For more information please contact us.