Maher Property Advisors manages a number of apartment/townhouse developments on behalf of Management Companies and Developers to whom we provide a highly focused, responsive and hands-on property management service. We provide a full range of operational and administrative managed services complemented by proven sub-contractors and tradesmen to whom we outsource key activities. Incorporated in this service is a routine management such as regular onsite visits, general upkeep of the complex, and preparing and handling house rules. Our staff will also handle the financial and legal administration of the complex such as preparing regular reports of income, expenditure and cash flow. Moreover we charge a set monthly fee and charge outsourced activities such as gardening, window cleaning, repairs and maintenance etc. separately. Indeed maintaining the complex and your investment is our priority.
Here are some of the operational and administrative services provided by Maher Property Advisors:
- Regular on-site visits
- Organising cleaning of common areas in accordance with agreed schedule
- Organising maintenance of lawns, flower beds and grounds
- Organising bins for collection
- Dealing with any matters in relation to security, break-ins, vandalism
- Preparing and enforcing House Rules
- Liaise with Fire Officer
- Meeting regularly with management company representatives
- Dealing with day to day repairs and maintenance promptly and efficiently
- Planning for recurring maintenance and repairs
- Organising access for repair and maintenance sub-contractors
- Preparing maintenance plans and contracts for plant and machinery such as security gates, lifts, fire alarm system and lighting
- Advising on major contract work and the use of specialist professionals and contractors
- Meeting regularly with Management Company representatives
- Presenting invoices to Management Company for payment
- Preparing annual service charge budget to include sinking fund
- Invoicing and collecting service charges
- Managing collection of arrears
- Preparing regular reports of income, expenditure and cash flow
- Benchmarking insurance on an annual basis and dealing with insurance issues
- Preparing annual accounts and liaising with company’s auditors
- Preparing and sending out notices for the AGM and any EGM
- Attend AGM, prepare and send out minutes to all owners.
- Each owner will have access to the management company online through their own unique login. This will allow owners to view service charge history, download Account Demands & Reminders, download important documents such as Audited Accounts, Budgets, Leases and House Rules etc, and also view announcements.
- Liaising with company’s solicitor
- Keeping all appropriate records
For more information please contact us.