Looking for new tenants can be daunting and time-consuming when you have rental property. Our letting service offers a LET-ONLY package. As part of this package, we can find the tenants on your behalf, complete all the necessary checks and get the right person for your property. This gives you the confidence in knowing you have the right person living there.
We will let the property for you in a professional manner, and most importantly we offer a NO LET NO FEE clause.
Evaluation & Advice
- Visiting your property, and providing a professional rental valuation and assessment free of charge and any other advice which you may require about letting your property.
- Advising you on compliance with the various safety regulations.
- Advising on works that need to be completed and co-ordinate the same.
- Advertising on:
- maherproperty.ie , daft.ie , myhome.ie , let.ie , findahome.ie commercial.ie, property.ie, onview.ie.
- It will also be on view in our window display in our office, and our in-house accommodation listing to include digital photographs of your property. We will as ‘To Let Board’ erected at the property (if appropriate).
- Accompanying prospective tenants to view the property as many times as necessary until a suitable Tenant is sourced.
- Obtain & check references of prospective Tenants and seek approval from the Landlord (if instructed).
- Collect Security Deposit & 1st Months Rental Instalment from the Tenant.
- Take utility readings on the day the Tenants move into the property & transfer the utility bill into the Tenant’s name.
- Prepare Tenancy Agreements for signing by the Tenant and witnessed by our Letting Negotiator.
- Prepare standing order for future payment of rent.
- Landlord’s are now legally obliged to register each tenancy with the Private Residential Tenancy Board (PRTB). A fee of €90 is payable to the PRTB by the Landlord for each tenancy. We will organise the paperwork and forward the signed form to the landlord within the appropriate time frame set out by PRTB to ensure that the Landlord does not incur any penalties or fines.
If you have any queries please complete our contact form and will call you to discuss your options.