For the purpose of the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 (as amended) and the General Data Protection Regulation, the data controller is Maher Property Advisors
|Why do we collect your Personal Information?
We collect and process your Personal Information in to provide you with our services, to market our services and to improve our Website.
The legal grounds for this processing are:
1. It is necessary for the performance of a contract which you have entered into with us or to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract;
2. It is necessary for compliance with legal obligations to which we are subject;
3. It is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate business interests e.g. marketing our services to you.
|Personal Information we collect from you.
You may give us Personal Information about you by filling in forms on our websites and/or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. The Personal Information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, PPSN, ID verification and all other detail we require to act on your behalf.
· information that you volunteer for example, filling a “contact us form”;
· information provided voluntarily when making an enquiry or seeking a quote;
· when applying to work with us.
|How do we use this information?
We will use this information:
· to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us as set out in our terms of engagement with you;
· to communicate with you and others as part of our services to you;
· to resolve any issues that you may experience using our Website;
· to improve our Website;
· as part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure;
· to handle requests from you regarding your Personal Information see section below on “Your rights”;
|Who do we share your Personal Information with?
Our service providers
We may share your information with our selected business associates, suppliers and contractors to provide you with our services. In most instances, we will notify you in advance. For example, in a typical repair situation, we will share your information with contractors as part of our services.
You might please refer to our table of third parties listed as a schedule to this policy.
If we sell our business information held by us about our clients and suppliers will be transferred to the new business.
|Security of your personal information
The security of your personal information is very important to us. We take all reasonable and appropriate measures to guard against accidental, unauthorised or unlawful loss, access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction of your Personal Information, considering the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the Personal Information. We use industry-standard security measures to protect the integrity and confidentiality of any Personal Information we own or process on behalf of our customers and visitors, including, in appropriate circumstances, the use of firewalls, restricted access and encrypted transmissions. We limit access to Personal Information to those persons in our organisation who have a business need to process such Personal Information.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access
|How long do we hold your Personal Information?
The time periods for which we retain your Personal Information depend on the purposes for which it was obtained. We will keep your Personal Information for no longer than is required or permitted.
You have the following rights in relation to your data which is held by Maher Property Advisors Ltd:
1. to ask for details of your personal data held by us
2. to ask for a copy of your personal data
3. to have any inaccurate or misleading data rectified, corrected and erased
4. to restrict the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances
5. to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances
6. to transfer your personal data to a third party
7. a right not to be subject to automated decision making
8. the right to receive notification of a data breach
9. the right to lodge a complaint to the Data Protection Commissioner.
You can exercise these rights at any time by contacting Iwona Butler at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will ask you to provide proof of identity.
|Copy of your own Personal Information
You have the right to access Personal Information we hold about you. Any access request may be subject to a fee of €6.35. From May 2018, you will no longer need to pay this fee.
To avail of this right please contact email@example.com
We will ask you to provide proof of identity.
|Category of File or Record||Retention Period||Statutory Ground/Legal basis for holding this data|
THIRD PARTY SCHEDULE
|Third party||Statutory Ground for holding this data|
|Microsoft office||Cloud service provider|