Our Comprehensive Management Service to Landlords includes the following:
Maher Property Advisors are aware that looking after a tenanted property can be extremely demanding and time consuming. We can provide instant relief from all your property management headaches. As a Landlord, you must be on call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to deal with any problems or emergencies that can occur in your property. Maher Property Advisors have our own professional maintenance team including plumbers, carpenters, painters and electricians, who can all be called upon at short notice.
Evaluation & Advice
- Visiting your property, and providing a professional rental valuation and assessment free of charge and any other advice which you may require about letting your property.
- Advising you on compliance with the various safety regulations.
- Advising on works that need to be completed and co-ordinate the same.
- Advertising on:
- maherproperty.ie , daft.ie , myhome.ie , let.ie , findahome.ie commercial.ie, property.ie, onview.ie.
- It will also be on view in our window display in our office, and our in-house accommodation listing to include digital photographs of your property. We will as ‘To Let Board’ erected at the property (if appropriate).
- Accompanying prospective tenants to view the property as many times as necessary until a suitable Tenant is sourced.
- Obtain & check references of prospective Tenants and seek approval from the Landlord (if instructed).
- Collect Security Deposit & 1st Months Rental Instalment from the Tenant.
- Take utility readings on the day the Tenants move into the property & transfer the utility bill into the Tenant’s name.
- Prepare Tenancy Agreements for signing by the Tenant and witnessed by our Letting Negotiator.
- Prepare standing order for future payment of rent.
Point of Contact
- Maher Property Advisors acts as the point of contact for your Tenants and are available 24 hours a day should an emergency occur. A dedicated Letting Negotiator will be assigned to manage your property/properties & you will be informed of any breaches of covenant brought to our attention.
- As part of the managed services, we collect your rent on a monthly basis or in accordance with the term of the contract and transfer the rent electronically to your bank account on a monthly/4 weekly basis.
- Print rental statement annually to include rent received and expenditure during the year.
- If required paying regular outgoings for you from rental payments
- Allows owners through a unique login, access and view transactions and bills against their property, accessed through our website. This service also provides a printing facility.
Repairs & Maintenance
- We will organise & liaise with any contractors for you & your Tenant ensuring that maintenance works are carried out in an efficient & cost effective manner from our database of approved contractors. Our office will forward the invoice received from the contractor to the landlord deducting the expenditure from rent collected.
- In the case of larger works we will first liaise with you before any commencement of work.
- Ray Maher Property Service will schedule periodic routine inspection checks of the property and report any problems to you.
- A full inspection is carried out at the end of any tenancy prior to the administration & return of the security deposit
- When the property becomes vacant or when we receive it, we will complete an inventory of all the contents in the property that can be checked off after each tenancy.
- Where a property is taken off the market by the Landlord prior to letting by our agency, we require Landlords to inform us at the earliest opportunity. The Landlord is responsible for the outstanding advertising costs incurred.
- We maintain a flexible attitude, and may be able to adapt our service if required to meet our client’s individual circumstances and needs.
- We offer a competitive fee structures and can offer reductions on our standard charges for multiple property portfolios. Our management fee is 9% of rent collected, deducted monthly +letting fee (€203.25 + VAT).
If you have any queries please complete our contact form and will call you to discuss your options.
You can also telephone 059-9143100 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.