Property Management Service for Landlords
Looking after a tenanted property can be demanding and time-consuming. We provide instant relief from all your property management headaches, whether it is a house, apartment or commercial property. Landlords must be on call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to deal with any problems or emergencies that can occur in your property. We have a professional maintenance team who are available at short notice, including plumbers, carpenters, painters and electricians.
Why choose us?
- 24/7 service
- No re-letting fee within the first 12 months
- Free inventory
- Online payments portal
- Competitive fees
- Transparent Service
Evaluation & Advice
- We visit your property for a free consultation
- Professional rental valuation and assessment
- Safety regulations compliance advice
- Advise and coordinate completion of outstanding property works
- Manage property viewings until we find a suitable tenant
- Obtain & check references of prospective tenants
- Seek approval from the Landlord (if instructed).
- Collect Security Deposit & 1st Months Rental Instalment from the Tenant.
- Take utility readings on Day One
- Transfer utility bills into the new tenant’s name
- Prepare Tenancy Agreements
- Witness tenant signing of Tenancy Agreement
- Prepare standing order for future rent payments
Point of Contact
As part of our Property Management service:
- Maher Property Advisors acts as the point of contact for your Tenants
- We are available 24 hours a day
- A dedicated Letting Negotiator is assigned to manage your property
- You will be informed of any breaches of covenant brought to our attention.
- We collect your rent monthly/agreed term
- We transfer the rent electronically to your bank account
- Provide annual rental statement (includes rent and other expenses)
- We pay regular outgoings from rent (if required)
- Allows owners through a unique login, access and view transactions and bills against their property, accessed through our website. This service also provides a printing facility.
Repairs & Maintenance
- We organise and liaise with contractors for you and your Tenant
- Maintenance works are cost-effective and completed efficiently using our approved contractors
- We forward contractor invoices and deduct the expenses from collected rent
- For larger works, we liaise with you before any work begins
- We schedule periodic routine inspection checks of the property and report any problems to you.
- Further inspections can be done on request.
- We provide a full inspection at the end of a tenancy, prior to the administration and return of the security deposit
- When the property becomes vacant or when we receive it, we will complete an inventory of all the contents in the property that can be checked off after each tenancy.
- Where a property is taken off the market by the Landlord prior to letting by our agency, we require Landlords to inform us at the earliest opportunity. The Landlord is responsible for the outstanding advertising costs incurred.
- We maintain a flexible attitude, and may be able to adapt our service if required to meet our client’s individual circumstances and needs.
If you have any queries please complete our contact form and will call you to discuss your options.
You can also telephone 059-9143100 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.