Due to the fact that Carlow is home to both Carlow IT and Carlow College, Carlow is very much a student town. Furthermore with the impending university status attached to Carlow IT, student numbers are only going to increase in Carlow. With this in mind our Company provides extensive Student Accommodation servicing both Carlow IT and Carlow College on our dedicated Student Rental Accommodation Listing.
Information for students
Moving out of the property checklist
- Have you given the correct notice of termination in writing?
- Has all rent been paid in full?
- Deposits are insurance should any damage or repairs need to be done after a tenancy, they CANNOT be used as a last month’s rent.
- Have you cancelled any standing orders/direct debits from your account?
- Have you transferred your name out of Irish Water or your bin provider? Normally the agent will transfer the other utilities back into the landlord’s name.
- Have you arranged payment of the final bills?
- Have you removed all your belongings and cleaned the property before leaving?
- The property must be in the same condition as when the property was let.
- All counters, cupboards and floors must be clean.
- The fridge and freezer must be defrosted and clean throughout.
- The oven and grill must be clean.
- All toilets and bathrooms must be clean.
- All bins must be empty and rubbish taken away.
- Do you have photos of how you left the property?
- Have you returned the keys?